Monday, July 12, 2010

Hello!


Welcome to Enviro Chi Chi, a blog dedicated to green fashion. My name is Cheryl and I must admit: I'm still pretty new to the world of thrift and sustainable fashion.

I do, however, spend an inordinate amount of time combing the racks of thrift and consignment stores. For me, buying vintage is more than just a means to personify my look: my motives are also green-centric.

We live in a world of disposable trends; what's in today will most definitely be out tomorrow. That being said, I don't believe the planet needs to be sacrified in order to look good. I'll prove my case to you by showcasing "green" fashion designers, bloggers, and my own fabulous thrift and sustainable fashion finds. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you visit often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels